Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Not a bad talent from a battlemage style character who expects to be casting fireballs and the like at point blank range.
I casted fireball at your moms range
It lets you heal from fire damage you twit.
If the cap was raised up to like 150% then maybe I'll use this talent. As it is, it's just not worth it even on fire mages and doesn't make you 'feel' like a fire demon at all. You're essentially getting a fire resist ring by spending your precious Talent point.
This talent needs to be buffed! If you agree please thumbs up Anon's comment! Ice King as well!
If you put points into leadership on another character your resistance exceeds the cap. (up to 140% I believe w/ maxed leadership)
It really shines with Act III fire-wielding enemies, i.e. the Doctor battle and the Moppets.
I use it to not die from my own fire while staying in it so elemental affinity could stay active.
if you can raise your fire resistance to 110 and have immunity to burning using divine gear, you can heal from fire. lets me walk on lava in DOS1. can't remember if it works on DOS2 or not