Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Halberd without killing him?
Defeat 500 people who are either sinners or being summoned by a Way of Blue member while being part of the Blue Sentinels. Have fun!
I can't see his grave
It will appear soon, go warp to any bonfire area, and come back again. His grave will be there

King_Havel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 65.00
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
This guys first words to me were talking smack. So i executed him and didnt look back. That'll show him!
when i met this guy, i had already joined the blue sentinels from that guy in majula. then he has the guts to tell me that 'i will never become a blue knight'. this guy's a jerk and his halberd isnt even worth killing him for
you joined the way of blue...
It’s how the game works, you need a token of fidelity.
The guy in Majula let's you join Way of the Blue, the ***** covenant that relies on the Blue Sentinels to save them from invaders, you need a token of fidelity (gained by helping someone in a boss) to join the Blue Sentinels.
"the ***** covenant". Someone seems salty. Getting destroyed by low level blues?
Way of the Blue covenant usually for someone who just want to enjoy the game alone and doesn't want invader ruin it for them

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Pointless. Kill him unless you need Boltstones
*Insert any NPC* Pointless. Kill them unless you need *insert whatever the NPC is used for*.
This is a legitimately satanic comment. Please repent, my friend. God bless.
Tbf, he isn't worth killing unless you REALLY want to, the best thing he provides is arguably the reward for reaching level 3 in the Covenant and that you can get from the King's Chancellor in NG++ instead of killing him. His armour isn't that great either, if yours is so below it you either won't have a good shot at fighting him or you don't need it anymore.

EvilUnicornLord

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
I wouldn't recommend killing him. You may never know when you need boltstones...
Same here

Dontwanabeahero

Souls: 50.00
got like 15 spare from somewhere probs grinding something annoying

just kill him and take his nice pointy stick
Chloanne eventually sells em, so ehn
While he is a *** in multiple ways at least he respects your fighting prowess even if he wins he unlike most other NPCs respects that you still are powerful
Does he use spells in combat?
He seems to only use caressing tears, but im not too familiar with ds2 spells, If i remember reading somewhere that he uses wrath of the gods but He didnt in my fight with him.