Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
Added some carvings and tips to the page. This monster really looks epic.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I prefer the looks of Xeno`Jiiva but Nergigante is pretty cool

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Can't wait to go up against him in the beta. We are all going to die and it's going to be great!
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

MiseryPrincess

Souls: 630.00
Wiki Edits: 92
The hardest thing about this mission once you learn the patterns is the time limit! As it gets 15 minutes instead of the usual 20 (and 5 faints instead of the usual 9, which might be because it's a "slaying" rather than "hunting" quest).

You do get an item pack that does seem sliiightly different, though i'm not sure it is! :D

CapnSparkles101

Souls: 50.00
It's armor set is masterfully designed resembling the Akantor Set from past titles
Finally beat it after 9 tries lol
His roar followed by hover attack is cheap.
Has anyone killed him atop Zora Magdaros? That would have been funny.
I do not think that is possible. I think he has no fixed health since it is a story event. You don't even have to fight him though on Zoro

kylesama

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Killed him after 2 tries. First time fighting him, I didn't realize shock traps didn't work. I didn't bring any pitfall traps but would have tried those too.

When beating him I got elder dragon bones, which probably means he's an elder dragon. Which also means traps don't work on him. TIP: BRING FLASHES TO SAVE YOUR TEAMMATES BECAUSE THEY DRAG YOU DOWN AND DIE.

iknowyou

Souls: 55.00
Elderdragons cannot be caught/trapped. There are a total of 5 in-game, Nergigante, Kirin, Teostra, Kushala Daora and Vaal Hazak.
Use weapons with Elderseal to lessen the chance of them using their abilities.
whoa hold up there buddy you are forgetting the Giant mountain you fought! Do not forget the almighty Volcano, Zorah Magdaros!!
There are 7 you forgot Xeno'Jiiva
If you are good with the long sword or you are just looking to for a good weapon to kill it with, craft the Kadachi Fang III and you should be all right
with Kadachi Fang III best time 12'15''98
I have the II version, time to get farming.
Why 3, 1 would probably be fine enough
you 've fainted, nergigante is all skill Attack Boost?! one punch nergigante... ,
You just need better armor and you wont get 1 shot by his charge attack get good