Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Why His weapons has no 5 Insta-hits combo or those jumping attack when the player uses them? Like the ghost blades in dark souls 1 with that multi-stab combo, i wish that dark souls 2 weapons weren't the same but in diferent skin cuz manikin weapons are the coolest looking but the same in moveset as any other of the same class
I got attacked by a Manikin, it was somekind of parry, where I couldn't do anything, the Manikin slipped past me and slit my throat.

Anyone else had this happen? It was the one that jumps down up the stairs right next to the second bonfire.

SilverKnightDragon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 810.00
Wiki Edits: 147
they do that if they guard break you

SilverKnightDragon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 810.00
Wiki Edits: 147
Okay, im going to fill in a lot of information here, Firstly they do not attack with fist, this is a template that's been left over. they also appear in Dragnleic castle in softs and are far powerful (if they arent bad enough) than the earthern peak ones.

Atikah

Souls: 50.00
One of them dropped the manikin Mask for some reason, really freaked me out because I thought my game was bugging and they were supposed to have heads after all
piece of***** enemies ***** these *****ing trash***** *** enemies
edit: wrong mannequins, will copy and paste this into the correct page
OH MY GODDDDDDD!
These guys looked so much cooler in the trailer. Kinda lackluster in the game, headless dudes that appear in a full one area.
Originally, they wore masks similar to Hei mask from Darker than Black, but was removed before the game initial release
ninja!