Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

katana is cancer

Winters

Souls: 155.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Yes katana man suffers from cancer, it really is terrible...but it makes him that much more manly as well!
cause you got to git gud
No. Carthus curved sword is cancer. This, is honorabru.
You had me at the screen shots. The mountain range backdrop are all the legitimacy I need to know this build is amazing!

Aluxesxd

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Why bother with haves ring when you could invest like, five levels into vitality and have a much better ring for the build, like the ring of steel protection +3

Winters

Souls: 155.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Because this build is and has always will be 120, ever since I first created it in dark souls 1. Also there is no need for steel protection, Katana man (Hua) has chest hair that makes him impervious to damage. What kinda lil **** do you take him for? Needing defenses instead of health, complete nonsense.
Lol that ring is horrible, it does nothing in PvP.
glass cannon with 1838 hp lol props for slick fashion though
You might benefit from just tossing on the other katana dudes rags, as even just having a slight amount of armor for the chest and head would reduce your damage significantly, but looks like a really cool build might have to try er out and switch the rings up a bit
... legend.
That Katana Man (Hua) is the perfect build for destroying your opponent with swag and experts says it's the most honorabu way of fighting