Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
I didn't craft on my NG playthrough but I now realise this is the weapon that was hurled through the gates before you fight Phalanx!
By Anonymous
Oh, so that's why someone called it a "coward's weapon", yeah I can see that now... Kinda fits.
By Anonymous
so thats why ma weapon was "broken" after he killed me
By Anonymous
This weapon turns the game into a bully simulator
By Anonymous
That's hilarious, a "bully simulator" lmfao. Like invaders don't do this **** to new people even without this spear, hell the spear helps even the playing field lol. If you can't beat someone using this or any build then stay offline or get friends.
By Anonymous
first replier is an absolute loser

By Anonymous
I think the autism hit the first guy a little too hard
By Anonymous
On behalf of the autistic community I would like to distance us from repy 1. Contrary to what reply 3 may may state, not even we are capable of embarrassing ourselves to same extent.
By Anonymous
Me and this weapon have a nice toxic relationship ( :
By Anonymous
I just started the remake, but I played the original.

Only time I busted out the Scraping Spear was when I invaded a fire storm scrub. At that point it became a point to cause as much grief to people that didn't know how to play other than "spam spice and spam a button".

FS was overpowered at SL 120-140. If that changed, and it's balanced, I might put my build on a diet and drop this weapon.
By Anonymous
Ah so you're one of those whiny *****ing types who can't counter a build you can't parry. How sad, I'd recommend Animal Crossing or Cooking Mama for you, as you seem incapable of fighting others.
By Anonymous
i would recommend animal crossing to anybody, it's very fun and relaxing :)
By Anonymous
This weapon is why the online section of this game is dead.
By Anonymous
Not only is it not even remotely dead right now, but the game is only on PS5, a console that is still very hard to find. It isn’t a multiplatform game that was released on 3 platforms. More importantly, most people who play this game don’t even know this weapon exists. Use your brain next time.
By Anonymous
I'm not quite sure you know what "dead" means
By Anonymous
Ah yes, a weapon that reduces opponents durability...great idea, totally won’t be abused in any way.
By Anonymous
Best troll weapon ever lmao
By Anonymous
Ive been invaded tons of these scraping spear wielders many times that i mastered how to parry them

so yeah come at me with that spear and see what happens lmao
By Anonymous
Probably i will switch weapons or parry you