Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

eggsilon

Souls: 50.00
Brodigy weapon!
you forgot the dragon tier
dragon tree
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 451,843.49
Bank: 11,607.71
Wiki Edits: 41376
Dragon tree is listed under Bone on the official japanese guide so we added it under bone.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
bad comment hehe
why didnt u show the best thing in the game

XxDESTblackout

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
We are working on that just waiting for the maintenance update to be done
you mean the Wyvern Ignition GS I asume.
Hey everyone! Does the tackle lower the sharpness?

XxDESTblackout

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
GS main here no it does not
How could you forget the best attack the great sword has? Block + attack = KICK!!!!!!!!!
100%,got sick of an odogaron once(jumped out of every single tcs by like 1 frame) and proceeded to kick it to death
The lame *****s made the hitbox on the low damage move on true charged sword larger so that you wake up monsters and ***** up the attack because they will wake up and scream or wake up and move backwards.
stop it get some help
Man this is a dumbass take
If you position yourself right, you can make both charges and the weak slash from the true attack miss, hitting only with the most powerful strike.
Btw, you can aim as you charge for each stage, and honestly just go for a strong slash or capture the monster.
This is such a none-issue.
Just a fun aside I'd never realized until recently: with the GS you can actually charge not only your jumping attacks (which also conveniently propels you for a bit in whichever direction you're attacking), but also your mounted finishers. Yes, when your character goes to bash whichever unlucky monster you're riding, for the first attack you're supposed to hold triangle/Y/whatever then release it with the timing you would a normal charged attack to do full damage. The follow up "finisher" attack very much seems like it might require some input as well, but I'm not totally sure what it is. All of which I learned from actually looking at the button prompts in the upper right hand side of the screen, which told me to hold Y during said attacks. Who know being too lazy to shut off the beginner control display after 70 hours of playing would pay off?
All the weapons are ok but lot of times using a greatsword at a high rank seems so unfair it makes me feel less like a "monster hunter" and more "like a monster abuser". Although I suppose I always feel a little like that. Idk, it just seems like the guy who came sailing out of nowhere with a gigantic weapon made of corpses and began savagely stabbing and disfiguring an unsuspecting animal in its natural habitat then waiting until it desperately limps away and passes out to continue pummeling it can't possibly be the good guy.
The hell are you, a member of peta?

PontiffSullivan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
To 22: Na if he was PETA he'd kill a bunch of them and then same people who eat meat.
idk, sounds like you're just really good with the weapon. Be proud you've mastered it
I only use greatsword and dual blade. Dps/status ailments when needed and being able to break parts when needed; best combo.