Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Nice.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,186.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Thanks.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
what is the point of a level 3 decoration if it only gives 1 skill point? Armor with a level 3 slot are more rare to come by. So far this seems like the only system in the game that a level 3 is more restricting than the level 1. I feel like I'm missing something.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

I haven't gotten that far, so I don't know for sure, but it's probably because they are really powerful skills and/or toggle skills (IE skills that only ever have one point because they are ether on or off). Take the one in the list for example: Poison Coat Jewel 3. It lets you use Poison coat on a bow that normally wouldn't be able to. That's a pretty big deal.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
ive only gotten 2 lvl 3 decorations so far which was for flinch free and earplugs. both strong perks so most likely the lvl of the decoration is not about how much skill point it gives but rather how strong the perk itself is. maybe weaker perks like buff atk, buff elemental dmg etc. get more skillpoints with lvl idk
The skills that take 3 slots but only give 1 point are generally powerful skills that are worth more
no input on how to get...
makes me want the sets without the slots....
You get them at random high rank quests rewards
you get them as safe reward from tempered monster quests in late game. i usually get 3-4 per investigation (depending on the investigation bonus slots)
this is missing so many decorations ive have 6 that arnt on here including stun protection jewel called steadfast i think
can you put the missing ones in the list on in your comment please ? I'm searching for some decorations and I don't know if I'll ever find them (and farming Tempered Vaal is fun but can we get all the skill on one monster or is there some specific skill for specific monster ?)
Has anyone find decorations for the skill that buff crit damage (Berserker ?) and the skill that add an ammo for all your shots (quick fire ?) ?
It's called Critical Boost, it's up near the top. Haven't seen rapid fire yet.
anyone know where to find the full list?
No fate jewels? That sucks....
Well we don't know yet if there is or isn't one. The game has only been out offically for 2 weeks
I have jewels set on my equipment but when I look at my skills in the status bar I don’t see the effects applied, so how do I know if the jewels are working?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

The skill points should have been added to your skill list. Maybe try the total skill list rather than just the per piece of equipment one.
expert jewel 1 increases affinity +3%
do know how i get it but its pretty good on crea coilbender bow
it actually give +5% affinity