Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
his soul is trapped inside the darkness
By Anonymous
Tfw you try to comment something to make people also comment, but you fail miserably
By Anonymous
Says the guy who commented. XD
By Anonymous
Interestingly, the abyss watchers' soul in DS3 is slightly larger than the other lords' ones indicating that it is, in fact, Artorias's.
By Anonymous
Remind's me of Guts
Going Berserk from the darkness
By Anonymous
That's because he's inspired by guts. Miyazaki is a huge fan of Berserk, and quite a bit of dark souls 1, 2, and 3, have some sort of background from Berserk.
By Anonymous
I don’t have the dlc but I’m seeing the soul of artorius to create the abyss great sword. What does this mean
By Anonymous
you can also make it with great grey wolf sif's soul as he was artorias companion. also dlc is built in the game you just need to kill the hydra in darkroot basin, reload the area, go back to the hydra and go futher in the cave and kill the golden crystal golen, then kill dusk, head to the dukes acrhive and get the broken pendant, and then go back to the golden golem and there is a portal there to the dlc.
By Anonymous
talk* to not kill dusk oops
By Anonymous
Someone could drop in Co-Op for you, then have Giant BS use it for forging
By Anonymous
Well, you can make the "Greatsword of Artorias" (cursed or normal) with Sif's soul. Perhaps you're mixing things up? They are different swords, although very similar. Greatsword of Artorias (cursed) is black and looks a lot like this, except it's not broken and is more pretty in my opinion. Greatsword of Artorias (normal) is silver, but has the same shape as the cursed one. I don't think you can get this exact version of the sword without visiting the DLC content, unless there's something weird going on with your game. I hope to have helped!
By Anonymous
If you have the remaster, you do have the dlc content, as it comes included in the remaster.
By Anonymous
So I talked to her but didn’t say yes and didn’t kill her and she despawned, someone told me dropping a pendant brings her back, which one is it???
By Anonymous
Never heard of that, as far as I know, once she's gone, you cannot find her again (until NG+, I suppose). But if I were to guess, I'd try the Silver Pendant, which is aquired in Oolacile Township, and therefore is also part of the DLC... Still, that pendant makes the fight against Manus a lot easier, and I don't know if you can get it again in NG+... So think if it's really worth risking to lose it. Another guess would be the Broken Pendant that you use to get to Oolacile for the first time. But I don't know... I don't even know if you can drop that item. Anyway, once again, I've never heard of that and when I tried to search about it, I didn't find anything. I guess it's up to you if you want to try dropping those. Sorry for my bad English. :)
By Anonymous
a badass failure
By Anonymous
What's the point in trading the soul with her if you can get the weapons for free by killing her which doesn't affect gameplay at all....?
By Anonymous
If your playing a nice character you would give it to her.
By Anonymous
I bet you murdered Priscilla too, you craven beast.
By Anonymous
The point is not being a sociopath. I get it's just a game, but seriously...
By Anonymous
It's dark souls. There's alot of hidden options your not going to know about with out doing it or looking it up online. Like joining the dark wraiths just part of thr fun.
By Anonymous
The point is to "not harm an npc feelings" which is just ****ing ridiculous
By Anonymous
Its a Honor test.
By Anonymous
Just wish there was another way to get her armor. Really, you HAVE to kill her. Fashion rules us all.
By Anonymous
A gentle soul surrounded by dark :C
By Anonymous
Manus's soul is explicitly described as "gentle humanity," so I think it's more likely that Artorias's honor was "tainted" by feelings of sorrow, regret, or even hatred toward the gods.
By Anonymous
@feb 12 anon, that's the reason he was defeated: he was human after all and fighting manus was like fighting himself.
By Anonymous
So the Abyss Watchers are really a Chosen Undead Fanclub
By Anonymous
Yes come to think about it
By Anonymous
I'm pretty sure they would kill him if they found out they killed artorias because I'm pretty sure the undead legion know who artorias is due to the wolf blood and artorias being the wolf knight or the first to take on the blood
By Anonymous
Kotaku should make this into an article , Hoe to enable EZ mode in Dark Souls