Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Capcom, please lets us have L2, L3, R2, R3
At PS Vita Remote Play at the rear touchpad!!!!
Note if you use item loadouts: Each loadout has its own radial menu. You will need to modify your radial and before registering an item loadout if you want the radial menu to save.
Show the xbox one controller 2 !
lol nothin but a*****e ps***** controller, get a good system scrubs
Get a Life bro. and stop asking your mom to buy you sh*t.
Only someone ashamed of their purchase feels the need to tell others they bought the wrong console so they wont feel so bad about themselves
Forget it dude this is a PS biased wiki hence missing pc controls at first and still no Xbox controls.
Lol, passive aggressive anon saying OP is ashamed. Filthy pleb console players.
how can i use the cape

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
PS4: Assign it into your Radial Menu then hold L1 to open the Radial Menu and select the Mantle with the Right Analog Stick. The mantles' effects are all passive so once you put it on, you have nothing else to do.
Shop IconShop Icon
i can't figure out how to trap large monsters

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
Select it in your item menu (with directional arrows), then press Square(PS4)/X(Xbox) to put it on the ground, then you just need to lure the monster into it. It doesn't work on Elder Dragons. If you want to capture a monster, you also need them to be in a weak/almost dead state (if they sleep or have the skull icon on the minimap) and use Tranquilizers on them while they're trapped or just before. Easiest way is to let them go to sleep, use 2-3 tranquilizers then put a trap at their feet.
Shop IconShop Icon
where are the pc controls or is pc not out yet
is my monster hunter game messed up? When i want to “conform answers”, “speak to other characters” or “use facilities” it says “press X” and when i want to “cancel menu selection” it says “press O”. Not everyone changes their controls, so you might want to change it to the default controls.
I don't know why the wiki is like this, maybe you should take the initiative and change it.
pc controls???