Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I like it, no doubt, but I feel like there should be some kind of thrown based or slashing/bleeding damage category and there's untapped potential in the botanist tree.
Go away
there's one that's missing, i think its called earmuffs, makes it so monster roars are less effective
It is called Earplugs
its been a week now and I rely hope they get this updated soon as I know there are more sets that have a bonus attached like the legiana its set bonus has a chance to give extra quest completion reward but only if you wore there from start to finish. not joining mid quest as then you wont get the effect.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,802.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
With such a huge game, it takes a lot of time for the few people editing to get around to everything. Try adding whatever you know here: https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor+Set+Defense+Bonus+Skill+Comparison - it will make it appear on the skills pages faster!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
cute mistake bro

Patriclis

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Added a table and formatted each cell to get rid of the horrible misalignment that was there.
can we get teh set bonuses updated. Can't find any site on the net that has them all listed
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,802.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
We have an in progress list for set bonuses here https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor+Set+Defense+Bonus+Skill+Comparison
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Can we ger the heroic skill?
Where is Attack Boost?
All of you people are complaining... This is the best one I've found out there.... So what if it's missing some stuff... They/He/She will get to it...
Instead of complaining that something is missing... do the work for it and post the data so that it can be put in here quicker...

To the creator(s) - Thank you very much for all your hard work... I know how tedious data entry like this can be. Not to mention the programming time you have to put into fixing all the little bugs.
I second that, thank you for your hard work, for a new player like me your hard work has given me a great leg up, thank you again.
To all the lazy ppl on here who don't know how to browse a website properly...

Change this on the end of your URL:
com/Attack+Boost