Anything without a home!

Marshmellowjam

Souls: 145.00
So I'm a pretty big fan of Sega going all the way back to the Genesis days, although I wasn't really a fan of the dreamcast...

Um but yeah I still play their games today and am always impressed and enjoy them, anyone else want to share about and stuff?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,864.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 27395
@PrimeraEspada91

May play some of them if I recall correctly~!

I can't think any Sega games I want to play nowadays off the top of my head - which ones do you like still?
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

mothereternity

Souls: 3,526.00
Bank: 1,396.00
Wiki Edits: 996
I actually just bought a 40 game Sega set lol it's not for a Sega console tho. But we will see how far we get lol
Bound to the FEXUS

Even in darkness we need the light. Forum Rules to guide you thru t2/forum-guidelines/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Marshmellowjam

Whoa 40 games! wow lol.. I didn't even know there were that many in one set somewhere.

Well I'd say I still like to play the most recent Sonic games, I think the Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics seemed like a total gem but not many played it perhaps.

I also just like pretty much every Valkyria game, including the first one.. I just finished Valkyria Revolution 2 months ago and just in time for the Valkyria 4 announcement.

Project Diva the last game came out awhile ago but a DLC thing of sorts is coming up..

Also never played Yakuza but I'm hoping to finally give it a shot.
VIP

PrimeraEspada91

Lifetime Subscriber
Absolute Zero

Souls: 15,997.50
Wiki Edits: 1541
i play/play all the classic ones. From sega console, to dreamcast (even tho sonic gx, think that was the name wasnt amazing). Best one had to be Sonic adventure battle 2. it introduced shadow and the chao creatures.

Shadow the hedgehog wasnt bad either as it attempted to be more T friendly as oppose to everyone. After that i disconnected with sonic, the 360 versions and above tried but werent really sonic more like sonic fan games, like the newest on where you can create your own main character. Sonic mania however used the same formula as the old sega games and was really good for barely $15. TBH if they remade sonic battle 2 with the chao garden for new gen consoles ill def buy.
What could have been, what should have been, is nothing more than a feverishly sweet dream left unshared.
Shop IconShop Icon

Marshmellowjam

I still like the stuff after Dreamcast, random things like Black Knight and whatever else...

It's definitely a different sorta Sega though I guess, I think I skipped on the 360 Sonic..

Also maybe they will who knows!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 433.00
Bank: 5,914.00
Wiki Edits: 5
been dead since 2006 from my perspective. ditch the oc's bring back the chao then we'll talk.

Marshmellowjam

Well the sales could probably back you up somewhat.. I mean Project Diva X isn't well-selling, although it has sold I guess, I don't know how all that works.

Anyway though I like the recent things just as much as the older things I guess, it just boils down to that.

MaskedTheMan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 905.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Top games that come to mind when I think of the Sega Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog (duh)
Golden Axe 1-3
Power Rangers the Movie: The Game
Chakan the Forever Man (probably one of the hardest games ever... like Battletoads level hard)
Ecco the Dolphin 1&2
Taz-Mania
Comix Zone
Aladdin
Eternal Champions (a fighting game that I wish got a reboot, so good)
Shadow of the Beast
Contra: Hard Corps
Altered Beast
Castlevania Bloodlines

Marshmellowjam

Yeah all classics...

So I guess I"m kinda a fan of lots of random Sega things since.. well... since they started making their own systems. There are quite a few random DS games such as Infinite Space and a few other just ones out there.. I guess I just end up gravitating towards their games whatever the era...