Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I killed her but I knocked her off the stairs and after I quit out there were no items there
You can also invade her at the rotunda with the crushed eye (At least in SotfS.)

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
I just invaded, and killed her then went to pay to remove my sin and got the message that I have committed no sins. So they might have removed it.

King_Havel

Souls: 60.00
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
Are the statues in the black gulch modeled after her?
"repeatedly pound Licia into the ground where she will be completely unable to fight back" Oh, you pervs......

Kalificus

Souls: 50.00
Clerics. Soul-hungry bandits cloaked in a righteous facade. They're all the same...
I’m having this issue on one of my characters where I nocked her off Heides tower through the punching strategy but the tombstone hasn’t spawned. I have tried resetting my Xbox on heides tower and at majula I have also cleared the entire area including old dragon slayer with no luck. Does anyone have any idea what’s going on?
And I have waited 4+ hours
I think you need to clear your sin with Cromwell before she shows up.
I want miracles but I also want to punish this heretic. Ah, why can't life be so simple?