Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The acts of one selfish King caused so much destruction.

Unit_XVII

Casual
Convict

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I think Gwyn was inspired by Allant
The Hands of God description is a truly a sight to behold.
Raise your hand if FromSoft should do a PS4 remaster of Demon’s Souls with the sixth Archstone still intact and stuff. Sorry, I can’t count up to infinity, so put your hands down.
Your wish has been granted
Best I can do is a PS5 remake.
P close fam

Unit_XVII

Casual
Convict

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I tbh don't think the Maiden in Black is more powerful than the Old One for two reasons 1. she can die and the Old One can't and 2. she can't really kill it only put it back to sleep also the Old One it's god of the universe since it is the oldest demon we know of at the moment.
ok boomer
i is horny
story is bad, game could have been way better with a good story
i agree
A long time ago I would've raged over this comment lol, but now that we've had all these other games by Miyazaki... Yeah, DeS doesn't really hold water in terms of story.
I liked the story, but if the Maiden was able to lull the Old One back to Sleep, why did I need to do any of this? She just teleports you to him and then finishes it.
You have to first collect all the most powerful demon's souls in order for the Old One to "choose you." It is attracted to the the player character who has absorbed the souls, and it is this that gives the Maiden in Black the opportunity to lull the Old One back to slumber.