Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Apparently has a weakness to Fortify?
By Anonymous
I killed him at lvl 9 with Teleportation and 2 characters in party. I stood outside the castle and by looking in through the window but far from the window i was able to teleport him outside the castle and near the Open Gate. When he aggros and attacks you will get Tarquin as an ally and HE is the one who will actually solo-kill Ryker and yes he is strong enough to do it on his own without dying and if your character dies he will resurrect it! and if he deals the killing blow your party will still get Exp!
By Anonymous
Tried that,he didn't get arrgo Tarquin did& attacked me lol
By Anonymous
Killed him at first sight at level 11 using the intelligence-scaling grenade pickpocketed from Higba in Driftwood. Did his quest in my first playthrough and it seems like it's much more exp that way.
By Anonymous
Wish he had a voidwoken form just like mordus lol
By Anonymous
Ryker is level 14, not 12. Perhaps it depends on the party level, or perhaps it has changed since.
By Anonymous
Probably has changed since, back when I wrote this wiki page the game had just released and wasn't that old, so the Ultimate Edition might have changed his level and everything.
By Anonymous
What does source infused celler key opens?