Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,101.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30477
All known Monster Hunter World Armor sets added to the list! What's the best looking armor?
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,181.50
Wiki Edits: 277
https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextral ... w-wiki.jpg
This one clearly! :D

For real though, I really like the one from the puffy bat monster. It looks so warm. The one from the flash raptor is also really nice, I'd just leave the helmet off. Platemail is sexy so I'm partial to anything with that too. Hm, this is almost as hard as choosing between the weapons.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
The coveted male Kirin set
Hey, I don't know if you can add stuff to the list but you are missing the skull mask. Is there a reason why it was omitted from the list?

nanoha

Souls: 50.00
I like the Rathalos Armor kit and the hunter one.. :3
I like unknown armor kit
Rathalos Armor is the best in my opinion,
It has the most simple design

Phosphophyllite

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Legiana armor set is the 5th one to the last and I think it one of the best looking ones so far.
To the right of the Kadachi Armour set is the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Armour set, yet it is also referred to as 'Kadachi.'
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,101.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30477
Tons of new armor sets, including Alpha and Beta versions added! I'm working on making them all pages. Also, we now have an Armor Comparison Table for everybody's ease of browsing: https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor+Set+Defense+Bonus+Skill+Comparison
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
personally i like the zorrah set because it reminds me of dark souls 3. and the girros set, just cause. and odogarron set beccause it reminds me of the tetsucabra, which was the first big challenge i faced in previous games.

This might seem like a stupid question, but what happens when the three pages of armor and weapon storage fills up? Do you have to sell stuff or can you put it some place else? I can't find anything about it online.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,181.50
Wiki Edits: 277
As soon as you put something on the last page, it just makes another page. So you'll always have one empty page to expand on too.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno