- Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 am #15986914
- Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 am #15986915
If nothing else this skill has an awesome animation. A giant flaming skeleton bursts out of a pool of blood, it's like a metal album cover.
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:16 pm #16267532
*devilhorns* the animation is great and its not so bad on melees (usually less magic armor and have to move to get to you)
- Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:51 am #16009127
Didn't they update this so it gives 20% less resistance to fire?
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 pm #16014775
Yes at least according to the patch notes. Probably just forgot to add it here (and under the Bleed Fire status effect).
- Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:49 am #16362387
It stacks with a burning and necrofire. I think its only really useful on boss and minibosses with lots of HP (like the Trolls for instance)
- Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:03 pm #16030547
so, when i apply burning to enemy, they automatically get -10% FR... if I apply bleed fire on top of that, does it add up to -30% FR?
- Fri May 04, 2018 7:04 am #16031995
surprisingly useful now the -20 on top of burning makes it really useful, it also can hit other charecters in area
- Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 pm #16095913
I don't know why or how, but I've clicked Sir Lora (the pet following u) once accidentally and this skill was given all of a sudden.
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:21 pm #16203572
Not that useful, as it doesn't do anything unless they have no magic armour
- Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm #16208735
Sadly doesn't have much value since you need to remove magic armor to apply it, and it doesn't work with the Torturer talent. Doesn't even apply burning status or light flammable surfaces, ONLY applies bleed fire and fire resistance reduction.
- Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:54 pm #16821208
Using Torturer talent you can apply Bleeding and Burning effects to enemies through Magic Armor. Thus if you have Torturer, you can apply Bleed Fire directly to enemies at the start of your turn, then hit them with any fire ability to have them burn for extra dmg.