- Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:54 pm #15985965
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:54 pm #15985966
I found this in the area within the Portal of Dreams (lizard embassy), after the arena fight. There's a chest in the top-right, you'll need to teleport to get to it.
- Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 am #15994011
Not pointless. You just need to know some basic math in order to understand how you can take advantage of it.
- Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:12 pm #16024069
Please don't make political comments on a game wiki. It's not clever or fun only annoying.
- Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:58 am #16748162
Good way to prove that both this skill and communism are cool, while also proving you're a moron
- Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:41 am #16851169
To the comment above me: you're an even bigger moron than the original comment.
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am #15997577
Very powerful skill against powerful monsters that have much higher vitality and armor than your characters. It becomes a powerful attack AND buff at a cost of 3 AP.
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am #16016061
This spell is very strong. Used it in the Adramalik fight. Teleportet an almost dead nurse next to him and boom he lost 2/3 phys/magic and health.
- Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:43 pm #16104832
Fun fact: The Soviet anthem plays at ear shattering levels everytime you use this spell
- Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 pm #16116135
Does anoyone know how to get this skillbook I heard you have to craft it but I cant find Alien Life essence and Pilgrim shells
- Mon May 06, 2019 6:10 pm #16119559
I bought it from the polymorph vendor at Arx. He's located in the southeast area of the cathedral, near Saheila and the elf vendor.
- Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 am #16160172
Anyone know how this works on characters that don’t have a particular armor type? Because, technically, they’re at 100% of their armor... except that number is 0. Regardless of how it works, it’s still abusable with summons- especially totems.
- Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:37 am #16173920
The game then won't register you when redistributing armour. If you were 1 in a group of 3, armour would only be redistributed between the other 2. Health would still be redistributed between all 3.
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:11 am #16207477
So disappointing, still a good skill but it would be even better if it could restore armors
- Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 pm #16294329
That amulet is hella good also gives 5 strength so you can wear most armors with it if you havent leveled it.
- Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:15 pm #16390472
Does not seem to work properly when you try to equialise two targets that are shackled. I'm trying to use it in the devourer fight: case living on the edge on my main (who is shackled), then nuke the dragon (to lower both his and Main's percentages). The result is: the main is still nearly dead, the dragon is still in quite a good shape. What do I do wrong?