Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Aloy DLC?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 366,883.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30446
Doesn't seem to be downloadable content but rather something that comes with the game
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 366,883.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30446
Added information about the Beta commendation pack rewards. Some interesting items like immortal dragonscale from nergigante!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

MikuruX

Souls: 50.00
Need to add the information for the Street Fighter V x Monster Hunter World DLC coming in February .
misspelled update
So no special bonus outfits for the Xbox at all? This after no beta or special quests too?

Honestly Capcom why did you even bother.
Well considering Horizon Zero Dawn and Street Fighter V are both PS4 exclusive, no.
if you read with your "special eyes" xbox gets street fighter later........ my braaand
xbox sucks thats why
maybe play on something better?
People tend to forget that Monster Hunter World games tend to end. There is no promise of continuous endgame. At one point you will have all the DLC and missions and the content will stop.

XuitusTheGreat

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 1,814.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Content stops when you every set and every weapon.....which takes a looong time

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
But isn't that true of any game? Sounds like you are just salty that you can't hack it as a hunter.
guildmarm dlc info needs to be added along with gestures
Stop crying about what you didn't get. You should have bought a PS4.
Yeah you're an idiot.
Such an foolsih child.
well theyre lucky world even sold well at all since its on a system theyve never been on and they may have permanently lost nintendo as a place of business because they didnt consult them on their money grab
* ALERT! * ALERT!
Horizon was a really bad game anyway. Bad story, bad characters, no character depth, bad gameplay and really bad facial animations. It's just good graphics. I think the Watcher Palico is cute though but that's just all my opinion :D
Bro, before Nintendo mh was on PlayStation. Get your facts straight. Search up MH1 dumbass

beefsloth

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 11
anyone else see the 5 million player commendation pack on log-in bonus screen, but have it unable to appear with your other stuff after talking with the felyne in your room. (Yes, I know where to collect it correctly because I had to collect my other dlc stuff i purchased in support of the studio and that worked fine)
Yup, I've noticed the same thing - It's not showing up with the rest of the DLC.
It gets added with the daily bonus. There was anm issue but it should be there now.