Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
be nice to know what quests she is involved in
By Anonymous
Window of Opportunity is mission
By Anonymous
Also On the Ropes
By Anonymous
I so far have been unable to help Hannag. I fail all checks for persuasion without the talent, and I tried killing the magisters, butthen she approache dme about the murders and started combat with me.
By Anonymous
I found hannag's ring in a supply kit hidden at Gareth's farm house
By Anonymous
Fun note: if you have the Pet Pal talent, and then learn to channel more source from her, you lose your Pet Pal feat.
By Anonymous
Why does she sacrifice herself for the godking? did she craft the deathfog-weapon for him?
By Anonymous
Zanisima the Scientist that works for Justinia / Mordus says she was the original creator of the Deathfog device that Ifan unwittingly used against the elves :( evil!
By Anonymous
You only lose the pet pal talent on the character that speak to hannag, so you can keep the talent and still get the source point from her.
By Anonymous
If you lost the pet pal talent in this way, does it at least give you a talent point back?
By Anonymous
It does not give you the point back which is what led me to this page
By Anonymous
Did the first part of the quest involving her. Went back and find she has a patrol route that never, ever pauses. Conversations normally trigger in a pause, however short. So I clicked to invoke a conversation before I had dinner. Came back 20 or 30 minutes later and my character is still running after the idiot. Horribly sloppy coding.
By Anonymous
This game is a buffet of terrible coding and idiotic design, anyone who's played five minutes knows that.
By Anonymous
If you happen talk to Hannag but fail the persuasion check, she will fight your party but your opponent is not Hannag instead of dozen of Voidwoken that came across portal that Hannag cast in cost of her life. Make sure you prepare for it before end talking with fail check Hannag.