Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anyone have confirmation of this working with 2H?
It does work. :) Just checked.
I would love to know about ranged, i really love the idea of making elemental arrows + this build.
tested and found that resurrection scroll(normally 3 ap) only takes 2 ap with a crossbow. I assume it's the same with a bow but haven't tried.
Can be a nice talent for staff wielding magic users. Casting from scrolls and throwing water balloons/shock grenades/love grenades for 1 AP is pretty good.
Can this make some scrolls or granades cost 0 points?
Nope, the minimum cost is always 1AP
I tried it and it seems like a seriously underrated talent for mages with staffs. The 1AP discount on scrolls alone is really silly, it's like having permanent elemental affinity on almost every spell in the game. Scrolls also don't have any cooldown so you can just spam away. Lategame you can do some seriously broken stuff like cast 1AP Apotheosis scrolls and use Grasp of the Starved scrolls 5 times in a single turn. Even early to midgame casting 4 Fireballs into a group or teleporting multiple enemies in a turn is very powerful. Grenades have some utility as well, especially the charm/cc ones. Picked this up on my summoner so they could focus on leveling summoning but still have the utility of casting from scrolls and using items and it ended up being very useful in almost every fight.
Anyone know if it works with only shiled?
it says if your offhand is free, as shield only goes into your offhand it doesn't work