Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

On the top floor there is a locked door with planks on it. How do you open it and where does it lead to?
you can remove planks. I think, I've just shoot them off the door one by one
Where is the entrance to these? I can't find it
Out the back of the barracks there's a blood trail that goes off a cliff. At the bottom is a dead magister body and an entrance to the sewer.
There is a reference to the soul series at X389 Y699

You have to use teleport or jumping abilities to reach a small room with a bonfire with a loot able uncoiled sword on top of it (very useless), making it look like the bonfires from DS1,2 and 3
Gives you "Rested" bonus when you activate the bonfire, just like in DS.
I think this map might be outdated does anyone know where I can find an updated one?

fU6TKaNPTz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,325.00
done
is there a way to kill the fog swollen crawlers that are in the sewers? If so, would you/how much exp would you get from it? I remember fighting them the last time I played, but I don’t recall the outcome bc that was maybe 2 years ago

fU6TKaNPTz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,325.00
Of course you can kill them. Why wouldn't you be able to kill them? You just have to be careful were they die.
Yes just keep away from them when they die because they will explode with deathfog. Or just have 1 party member stay away and resurrect them once the battle ends. They really aren't tanky and they don't hit hard as long as your armor is up to date