Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
They have unlimited poise as well hammered away with a dh greataxe n not even a flinch
By SilverKnightDragon
Posts Avatar
they can be pancaked pretty easily with a 2h zwei R2, a fully upgraded one with fire will two shot these things
By Anonymous
my fully upgraded Black Knight Sword 2H 2 shots em as well...with 35 strength...on NG
By Anonymous
I ******* hate these things
By Anonymous
**** these things. If I could remove a single enemy from this game entirely it'd be this ******* abortion of an enemy. It has unlimited poise and can just **** off past all your attacks, has an attack that just plain one-shots you if you don't have 48 VIT (that's what i have and it's the only instance where didn't die) and apparently it's the offspring of Usain Bolt and ******* Sonic.
But really, these enemies aren't fun to fight.
By Anonymous
i have about 35 and it took 3-4 hits to kill me on one of its combos...maybe your defense is lacking? I have high strength (43) so maybe thats why it didnt one shot me...
By SilverKnightDragon
Posts Avatar
Strength has nothing to do with defense apart form the minuscule amount you get just by leveling up. Skeleton Beat have two attacks that will OKO you, A jump/Dive Flurry Attack. -Survivable with very high defence and VIT The Triple Bite. - Regardless of defence and HP Its other attacks while devastating will usually take 2-3 hits to kill you.
By Anonymous
Garbage *****, *****ing piece of*****
By Anonymous
You need to be Jesus to slay these pieces of shiet. UNLIMITED POISE AND THAT GODDAMN FALL ATTACK??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
By Anonymous
A piece of garbage that spams very fast, extremely heavy attacks until you die. This is the only enemy in the game I would go so far as to call unfair.
By Jambi
Not as unfair as Four Kings grabbing you 2 times in a row and another spawn kills you while grabbed.
By Anonymous
Honestly, these things were just a tad much.
By Anonymous
The horror. . .
By Anonymous
i'm dealing with them using the Eagle Shield. use lantern, step slowly until they appear from the darkness, switch to ES, let them attack - they will stagger with your shield block, use this to put one hit on them, repeat.
By Anonymous
Easily the worst enemy in the game. Basilisks are up there, but they usually die in 1 or 2 hits so if you hit them before they start spewing the curse mist then you've basically won. These guys, on the other hand, are completely irredeemable. Because although they can be easy to beat by circling around them, they're not just going let you do that with ease and you can't half the time because they're also usually by a cliff that you can easily fall off. So yeah, as I said, worst enemy in the game.