Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,275.49
Bank: 9,234.71
Wiki Edits: 32940
:)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
:(
:|
:/
Can you add something about stealth in combat? I can't seem to make it work, the NPCs still have those huge awareness cones that instantly de-stealth me just like they do out of combant. Is this how it's supposed to be? Cuz if so then stealth seems useless. It also costs all your AP points just to perform it in the first place.
corneey.com/wBVAKa corneey.com/wBVAW1 corneey.com/wBVAWW corneey.com/wBVAQR festyy.com/wNpGev gestyy.com/wNdSOc
Start getting paid every month online from home more than $15k just by doing very simple and easy job from home. Last month i have earned $17954 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am now a good online earner. Get this job you guys also and start earning money online right now by follow details here......................===>>> www.gocash7.com++ Don’t copy "++" with web address