Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 244,517.02
Wiki Edits: 44087
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Looking for a good Build for your Warrior or Tank? Check out our Death Knight Build Guide, that uses Warfare and Necromancy to take down its enemies.

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
Hey! This build looks really interesting! I've made the choice to use this build for my "tank". And then I had a look at your other builds in here as well. So I'm wondering what would a well balanced 4-party setup be, using only builds from you guys? Because right now I'm going for Death Knight, Elementalist, Druid and Ranger. But I have a feeling a Ranger and a Druid would be a bit redundant?
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 244,517.02
Wiki Edits: 44087
Yes I think that's probably a recipe for disaster. I would recommend, if the Death Knight is to be your tank:

1) Magick Archer - You don't have to use Elemental Arrows for this Build to work well, since it will still output extremely high damage. I would replace the Ranger Build with this.

2) Stormchaser or Battlemage - Both of these work extremely well, and I think the game favors having 2 melee vs. having 1 melee and 3 ranged. I would replace either Druid or Elementalist with one of these. If you keep Elementalist, then just don't learn Aero or Pyro, depending on which you went with.

Cas
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. - Epictetus
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

sikjuga

Souls: 70.00
Thanks for the reply! I will definitely check it out. What if I'd ask you about using your builds in the best combination possible, regardless? I'd love to get as many inputs as possible before going full time with this game. Loving your guides!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 312,256.49
Bank: 8,359.71
Wiki Edits: 24560
@sikjuga - When posting as anon the replies go on an approval queue to prevent spam, that's why they weren't showing. Now that you have an account it won't happen :)
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

sikjuga

Yeah, I figured. I thought it was something from my end, you see. :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Welcome to the site btw! :P
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

sikjuga

Thank you! Happy to be here. Really loving the builds for D:OS2! Still can't figure out which ones to combine... Haha. Pacing back and forth between several of the builds. ;)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Fortunately you can re-spec so you can try one and change it if you don't like it.

sikjuga

True, but that isn't until end of act 1, as far as I know. I kinda want the initial feel from the start instead. So I'm just looking for different suggestions and as I've mentioned in an earlier post, which combinations of your builds would be quite balanced for a straight playthrough. :)