Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I've got a shield which states "reflects 40% damage (melee) as physical damage", so i put some points in retribution to reflect more. With 2 points in retribution i reflect 40% damage back. Then i put 6 more points in retribution and despite 8 points difference (40% reflection) i was reflecting 40% damage still. Then i put 1 more point and it starts to reflect 45% damage, so it looks like damage reflection from shield didnt stack with retribution more than that those effects overwrights eachother with prefference for higher values.
Geting lone wolf talent wile having 10 points in retribution still tend to 100% damage reflection so its not about reflection cap.

P.S. sory for my bad english
Its bug or just scrypt like this ?

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 288.00
Wiki Edits: 43
If anyone knows if that abilities has something in common with "Whiplash" let me know please.
Does this actually reduce the damage you take? Or like Reflective Barrier, does it only damage the enemy?
Only damage ennemi but with necro Retribution heal you little bit if the ennemi dont have physical armor/magic armor.