Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Can't create a skillbook with a scroll + empty book
By Anonymous
you need superior skillbook for this
By Anonymous
The best skill in my opinion, even better than some source skills: expensive, but powerful, good area(amazing on high ground), nice cooldown and most enemies dont have high air resistance. It's awkward how much worse the other similar skills(explosion, reactive armor) are.
By Anonymous
Oh, and can also crowd control too with stun as usual with water combo. But shocked status alone is also nice.
By Anonymous
Can be bought from aero vendors at level 16
By Anonymous
Blank Source Skill Book + Scroll, even if skill is not using SP
By Anonymous
Scroll is available at least at 12 level, so this skill too
By Anonymous
yes and no, it need a aero book for high rank to combine and learn the spell, like if its a source spell scroll, those books is rare before lvl 14-15
By Anonymous
even if this spell looks the same like supernova or reactive armor, superconductor can get the bonus damage and range from higher grounds
By Anonymous
you can get it earlier than lvl 16, I bought a superconductor scroll from Lohar and combined it with a high tier blank aero skillbook from one of the vendors and made one at level 12. anyone knows if there are other skills that 'unlock' at level 16 but you can get earlier in this way?
By Anonymous
Flay skin scroll drops somewhere early
By Anonymous
I can confirm that the high tier blank aero skill book is not available until Level 12, and so you can not craft the Superconductor skill book using Lohar's scroll until then. And I found the Flay Skin scroll as loot from the corpse of Mummie Dearest after sacking Cullwoods Mill at Level 12, and the high tier blank poly skill book is also available for purchase at that level.
By Anonymous
How to find alien air esscense?