Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You can Waypoint Travel anywhere and it will trigger her being saved automatically giving you about 24,000 exp
how do you get into the encampment? the two guards just say they are in ritual and wont let anyone in...
An elf has to talk with them and choose the correct statements to complete the quest.
You can fight your way into the sawmill, otherwise you can use Ifan or a token you get from the "trader" from the 2nd story of the inn in Driftwood
BIG TIP FOR PEOPLE DOING THIS QUEST. As you go into the sawmill and kill people there, make sure to use your spirit vision all over the area. There are a bunch of spirits that would LOVE to see those lone wolves dead and gives you 10400 xp per spirit. If i remember correctly - there's about 4-5 which = 40-50k FREE xp.
Not sure if quest rewards are preset but I got level 9 stuff for this quest when the npc are 14. Bit of a waste but great experience.
Same here. That's pretty lame
same for me, i thought a bug
As you approach the sawmill, the frontal paths are blocked by all sorts of cursed clouds and surfaces, as well as traps. You can clear the clouds and surfaces with Pressure Spike and Rain, respectfully. For cursed surfaces, you'll have to use Bless. There seem to be pressure plates on the western approach by the outhouses, not sure what they do. Perhaps they trigger traps that I disarmed already. On the eastern approach, there are also pressure plates that seem to activate a pair of torches along the walkway. I cleared the poison cloud there with pressure spike, then used rain to wash it away.

The rear approach (along the beach) or from the Red Princess camp are the safest. However, if you approach from the beach, you'll have to fight or bribe someone. If you approach the front gate and have Ifan ben-Mezd in your party, then you can enter safely and speak to Roost.
Oops, Respectively* not respectfully

Also, there are some red and blue noxious bulbs. The safest way to move them is high telekinesis, but keep in mind they may trigger explosions wherever you place them.
Bug -- When you talk to the trader, Fletcher Corbin Day, before killing anyone, he will seem to think the Lone Wolves are dead and he can now escape. You can recruit him to join you on the ship.
If you tell him he's free to go, he'll say he's giving you an item he's been working on for a long time. But you don't actually receive anything.
Be sure to cast Spirit Vision after killing Roost to free the spirits of some little kids and talk to the spirit of Roost himself.
About the Secret part, it should be more interesting to redirect us to each quest, it is wise to start with Old Flames