Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Misleading spell description, this is not an exclusive self-buff, can be cast on anyone.
So it doubles your dodge? if I have 2% now im at 4%? ... prety lame for just 1 round
Another misleading part of the description, it increases your dodging TO 100%, so with 10% dodge, you'd get another +90% from the buff, and end up with 100% dodge chance.
to clarify : the bonus is additive no multiplying, if you have 0% you will now have 90%and if you have already 50 you will have 140%
The dodge increase is 90%, not 100%
Never got this spell to work correctly, put it on my rogue and in the same turn she dodges none of the attacks against her.

Phantomstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 136
Sounds like bad luck my friend. This skill can be a lifesaver if a heavy-hitting melee enemy has their sites set on your squishy caster.

warb

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Don't forget this skill only helps against basic melee and ranged attacks. Magical attacks, magic arrows / grenades and surfaces ignore evasion. Also some of the Polymorph attacks don't seem to be regarded as melee attacks, my melee dps seems to be able to hit evading npcs with tentacke lash over and over again.

Phantomstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 136
Tentacle Lash and Chicken Claw are not consider melee attacks even though they kind of seem like they should be and are related to Physical damage. They ignore melee evasion, but on the flip side you also can't use them if you are silenced just like all other Polymorph skills.