Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
How can I get this spell?
By Anonymous
Trader Bree of Driftwood. Act4
By Anonymous
"Keeping it together, Bree?"
By Anonymous
Does not work with the Scoundrel Bomb summon
By Anonymous
hardly worth its 2 source cost. Neat for specific cheese, just use living on the edge instead otherwise.
By Anonymous
Does it negate Supercharger's delayed death?
By Anonymous
No, if you Overcharge your Incarnation , it will die after 2 Turns even if you actiivate Door to Eternity before. rly useless spell ...
By Anonymous
It seems this only affects your summons, but not summons your teammates created
By Dragonallied
Is this still true? Because if so it makes no sense to use the wording "all summons since you can only use 1 summon at a time.
By Anonymous
@Dragonallied It's true, but the wording makes sense because it works on totems aswell, which are usually the primary benefactors of this buff. Can even use this with the Necromancy spell: Totems of the necromancer for many invincible totems (although it requires you to use apotheosis or source vampire 2 points)
By Anonymous
I have no idea how this is supposed to be at all useful unless you use apotheosis. Some invulnerable totems and incarnate for 2 AP might be alright, but is it worth keeping at 2 memory cost?
By Anonymous
Does not keep gore blob from dying when it’s skill is used
By Anonymous
I mean, other than this, what would you use your source points on? as an incarnate summoner (by this I mean 10+ summoning builds)? cursed infusions are sometimes worth, but usually it is better to summon on an already existing surface and save some AP. you don't have source skills from other schools, because you can only splash 1 point/school to be an effective incarnate summoner. Totem is superior to anything as an incarnate summoner so you use it every turn, so you are left with very few AP each time you start a round. Other than that you'd better use dimensional bolt and/or bouncing shield and thats it... No need to invest into memory to pick up some other source skills, so DtE is a solid option by the time your first totem is about to die out. Better max out Int, Con and Wits. It also basicaly makes your dudes invulnerable for 2 turns.

If you are a hybrid summoner then this skill is kinda jank.
By Anonymous
"I mean, other than this, what would you use your source points on? as an incarnate summoner (by this I mean 10+ summoning builds)? cursed infusions are sometimes worth, but usually it is better to summon on an already existing surface and save some AP."

Cursed infusions have 10 in their picked element. So they can cast a 2 source skill with 10 in pyro/hydro/geo/aero. This is usually better than the summoner casting the skills as they most likely wont have 10 in anything but summoning until late game.