Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
WELL... THAT'S NICE.
By Anonymous
How is the core deactivated? :/
By Anonymous
just approach to core before it release death fog
By Anonymous
you can pick the lock on the door to the chamber with the hyperdrive protocol valve. activating this valve gives you enough movement speed/action points to approach the core and deactivate it before it can release the deathfog. it helps to have a pure movement skill (phoenix dive, tactical retreat, and less effectively sprout wings + fly) so you can cross most of the distance with 1 or 2 of the 5 ap you have to work with. it also speeds up the music and really creates a cool ambiance to the whole event :)
By Anonymous
Put two characters on the pipes, one with teleport skill, then teleport one character into the orb chamber, touch orb, job done...
By Anonymous
The link for "Please see Walkthrough" at the top of this page leads to a different game's walkthrough.
By Anonymous
I wonder if there is any way out if your main character dies in there, don't you need the leader to be alive in order to proceed to next act?
By Anonymous
All I did was go through the pipes like that one book said....had sebille my most trusted rogue aerothurge run to the core with 0 AP used....haha I think it came with the Talent "The Pawn" that and high initiative ez peezy lemon squeezy
By Anonymous
Bring party right up to the threshold of the line that triggers the orb to notice you. Character #1 teleports Character #2 to as close to the orb as possible. This triggers the orb. But Character #2 possesses "Tactical Retreat" ability and uses it to get right next to the orb. Then touches it.