Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How to get tag Demon?
It seems like you get the Tag if you have the Demon talent
It's granted via talents i think.
Can you get the tag scholar during the game?
Fake tags like demon, commoner, leader, adventurer, promised just trolling and doesn't exist even in game files. You can get only hero, villain, champion of arena tags.
Also you can get unique hat with Noble tag in act 4. Still pretty useless cuz you can use it only for one dialogue..
There is a tag called "Dwarf-friend" in the game. It appeared to me only once during the quest in driftwood fishworks that you need to eat void-tainted fish. I finished the quest with Mordus first, and gave the letter to Lohar. The tag was not useful at all.
Probably it was a Tag only in the alpha.
To my knowledge, there no "rogue" tag. Or at least it is not one that you can choose when creating a character.
Outlaw = rogue (You can look it in dictionary)

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,155.00
Wiki Edits: 114
Removed the tag, rogue is a starting class for you and your companions, not a tag. The right name of the tag is Outlaw which have a separate link/page on the wiki.

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,155.00
Wiki Edits: 114
If my information is proven wrong, just revert to previous version of the page.
Monster Slayer

You get the tag when you help the Paladin to fight the Voidwoken in Arx.
How do you get sworn tag