Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
I can't trade with him, he just says something about me needing special invintation and then dialogue ends.
By Anonymous
Hit the trade button before you end the dialogue
By Anonymous
there are no trade button for u trade
By Anonymous
Figured it out. Beast was the issue. load a save and don't let beast talk to him.
By Anonymous
Yeah, Beast bugs this vendor still. Bribe him or something, get past in some other way. Spent like an hour trading in the square before going to Papa who got bugged. That's my sad story. So remember to save your game before you do ANYTHING in this game kids.
By Anonymous
After he tells you that you dont need a special invitation every time, just go in... BEFORE you click the (end) dialogue... to the left of Papa Thrash's icon with his face is a TRADE button... click that
By Anonymous
Do you know how to find Scoundrel Skill Books in Reaper's Coast when Papa Thrash is dead ?
By Anonymous
You can find a Scoudrel skill books trader.
By Anonymous
"you can find a scoundrel books trader" WHERE????????????
By Anonymous
Anyone know any legit way to pass him? Without stealth, or the hole in the prison.
By Anonymous
If you have Sebille or a main character with the Outlaw tag you can have them select that in dialogue and they will let the party through
By Anonymous
Just use sneaking to go down. If you return to Papa he will not be angry))
By Anonymous
In the prison dungeon of the magister house there is a cell with a corpse and spirit. There is a hidden escape hole within the cell you can notice with high wit or possibly through talking to spirit if incarcerated. This leads down to the undertavern.
By Anonymous
Don't have a trade button. Got inside the tavern via dialogue, and now he won't trade. He just says "You want an engraved invitation every time? You know the way in..." There is no trade icon next to his avatar.
By Anonymous
I got the same dialogue after getting access to the undertavern as well but I'm using the Xbox one wireless controller on my PC and I see the 'Y' button beside trade and when I press it I get the option to trade with Papa. Sorry not sure what key is linked to it on keyboard but shouldn't be too hard to find.
By Anonymous
Me neither, it was Beast who bugged this dude. May be other conditions that does it as well.
By Anonymous
Triangle at the dialogue before you end conversation Ps4
By Anonymous
Hold it. If papa no know, you no go.
By Anonymous
If you talk with Ifan after encountering Papa for the first time, Ifan will tell you Papa's password so you can enter.
By Anonymous
An OUTLAW tag also is passby
By Anonymous
For anyone who needs to go in undertavern. Just tell him you wanna bribe him, pay him 50 gold coin to go down, take the waypoint down there and ya done.
By Anonymous
Also Sebile can use a secret handshake to make he friendly.
By Anonymous
Proof?
By Anonymous
I'll be the proof, but it's the Outlaw action to be clear.