Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
How to get in Sadha's treasure room:

In order to access Sadha's treasure room you need to stop the Red Prince from being intimate with Sadha the first time they meet in Driftwood.
In this way they can be intimate in Sadha's treasure room located in the dream realm, after arriving in Arx.
The loot in the room has practically zero value, so there's no advantage in accessing the treasure room on the dream realm map.

By going in the treasure room the Red prince alone has the chance to kill Sasha; and remain friendly with the rest of the party members; without having a large party defending Sadha - only one character is there to help Sadha in the fight against the Red Prince.

After being intimate with Sadha, the Red Prince is naked, his gear is in the inventory and he receives 1 legendary item from Sadha.
There is very low value loot in the treasure - and just a few items.

In order to get the the dragon skill. the Red prince needs to cast "Dragon's Blaze" on the egg to hatch the egg and take the little baby dragon with him.

You can give Sadha the Swornbreaker to sever her connection to the God-King.
You can take back the Swornbreaker by stealing it, in order to give the Swornbreaker to Windego and after that to Almira.
In order to steal the Swornbreaker you need a Thievery level of 5.
The Red Price can share items with party members in order to get a Thievery level of 5.

To give Windego the Swornbreaker, find her in Magister's Prison cellar level -2. The Quest name is Mercy is Power Quest.
You can give Windego the Swornbreaker to cut her connection to the God-King. Windego will leave her body behind after using the Swornbreaker.
Get the Swornbreaker from Windego's body and give it to Almira to cut her connection with the God-King.

You can get the Swornbreaker from Arhu's prison location without having to fight anyone - you need to get a painting from the Arx Cathedral first and go to Kemm's Vault located in the garden - or you can build the Swornbreaker.
You can get the Swornbreaker from Arhu's prison after meeting with Sadha in the dream world because access portals between Arx and the Dream world will remain open (while the Red Prince is with Sadha in the Treasure Room).
By Anonymous
Tried all methods suggested here against the revenants. By far the best, fastest and the one that lets you explore the consulate later in peace is to teleport them outside the consulate, where there's a bunch of NPCs & where they don't respawn after being killed. Place your characters at regular intervals, within line-of-sight, with the char with the highest initiative nearest, to aggro the revenants & cast the first teleport. Stack in teleportation scrolls and green tea from Lady Kemm (-2 AP cost of casts and for jumping on that balcony inside the locked courtyard) so you can tele all the aggroed revenants outside the consulate in one go. If some revenants remain within the consulate, the NPCs will start running inside to fight them, where - as we all know - the revenants can start new fires and respawn. Also, this happened to me once, if you fight the revenants with the NPCs nearby inside the consulate, you risk to aggro them as well by accidental dmg. I had Consul Praxyr, the quest-giver, and all the pilgrims and the revenants fighting my team and the neutral paladins once XD
By Anonymous
For DOS2:DE, the spear could be stolen from Malady only inside the Dream Portal. You could not get it if you defeat her.

For DOS2: Classic. The spear would be dropped if you defeat Malady. IIRC the spear is not classified as an unique item in DOS2: Classic.
By Anonymous
one thing you guys should know: if you've gotten the swornbreaker before but gave it to almira and want to give sadha a swornbreaker, there's one in linder kemm's vault, in the deepest room. its a bit spoilery if all you want is a guide, but do that quest first to get a free swornbreaker and you'd be able to pass it off to sadha afterwards
By Anonymous
How you can get the dragonling in De Edition:

You can use the shapestifter mask to talk with Sadha. But for me it needed high persuation (just skill fane with high persuation before you enter the portal in arx). Important: Someone needs thievery lv5, the one who wants the dragonling needs high persuation and as i said the one who uses the shapestifter mask to talk with sadha too.

1. You go then in the portal, do the things you need (see the wiki page) and enter the next room (this one with the bridge and the lizards). Then you steal the key from this lizard in the middle. You give it fane and he alone enters the next room (unchain the rest of the group and leave it there).

if this lizards come to the thief and ask you because of the key, just do nothing and stay in the dialog. (if thief is fane you should have high persuation anyway)

2. As I said go to the next room with Fane and use the shapestifter mask and then you can talk with Sadha and after the talk just breath on the altar (you dont have to give her the swornbreaker) and the dragonling appears (and sadha attacks you - even if you gave her the swornbreaker).

But you "only" have to run away. You can do that in different ways:

a). use the mod fast forward toggle (its in the gift bag) and use the function to leave the fight (you have to be outside of sight). You can go then to arx back and just enter the portal again and walk back to the dragonling)

b). use the source-summoning skill which generates a portal. just set one end on the "hill" (there, where you came from) and the other end directly next to sadha. So you can use it in the first turn and you dont have to fear you get killed before you are out of sight.

And then you take of the shapestifter mask and use your skill to play death (which only have death charakters).

c). Run away out of sight, take of the shapestifter mask and use the play death skill. Because you are alone the fight will end directly, so you have to bee outside of their sight or the fight will start again.

(maybe d). There is this talent, which you can use to leave a fight. I think it's the same as you get with the fast sprint toggle mod. maybe this works too)

3. And then you walk back a little bit to sadha, but not to near otherwise the attack starts again (save before)

For me it was somewhere there, where the water was (at the "shore"). Wait there (dont go to near) and the dragonling will come to you and then you need again your high persuation and you will have it then.

3b) if your summoner is not fane, then you have to kill every one on the bridge, after you did step 2 and then go with this one to the dragonling. But make sure you have high persuation.

(It's possible, that sadha only will attack the one, which have breathed on the dragonling, so maybe of your summoner is not fane you can walk with another charakter straight there).

(if you attacked the lizards before you talk with sadha, she will attack you even as a lizard)

(When i used the fast sprint toggle mod and gave her the sowrnbreaker, she attacks me after breathing the dragonling, but after i came back she talk with me friendly and i could get the dragonling and be friendly with her. Dont know, if it also works, when you use Method b) or c) and give her the swornbraker. (l think not, i believe you have to enter this room again, maybe you can take the portal after you use Method b) or c) and come back then, as in method a))

By Anonymous
Edit: Maybe the reason why i could talk with her, after i used the fast sprint toggle mod was not the swornbreaker. Maybe it was the fact, that i leaved the room and came back again. Because the other players which came after that were also not attacked by her. So maybe you have to leave through the portal and enter the room again. And the swornbreaker had maybe nothing to do with it.
By Anonymous
To quote the anon a few posts down, if the red prince is not with you than the egg is on the square alter but invisible. Just breath fire on it and it'll hatch.

Also, if you move all of the other characters far away while you cast fire breadth, Sadha will only become hostile to the one character. Meaning you can run away, return with another character and claim the dragon without having to kill her. (You might have to nether swap her out of the view of the baby though. )
By Anonymous
it took so long for me to find out you had to remove the cursed fire... i thought you had to kill them all at once and it took so long.
By Anonymous
If your summoner is someone other than the Red Prince and you want the dragonling for them; simply put on the shapeshifter mask and turn into a lizard before initiating dialogue with sadha. You'll get an option to breathe fire on the egg yourself during one of the dialogue choices.
By Anonymous
At level 19 on the DE, I got 74,925 exp each from Malady, Windego, and Alexander. None from the Red Prince.
By Anonymous
DE in the arena Alexander spawn alone and of course was really easy to kill. Where are my Malady / Windego / Red prince ???
Also Sadha attacked me after few lines of dialogue. No choice possible.
By Anonymous
I was able to get Red Prince to spawn but no luck on Windego or Malady unfortunately.
By Anonymous
So in order to get Windego, Malady, and the Red Prince to spawn; you need to make sure Alexander initiates dialogue with you. This didn't happen with me because I had the black cat summon on because of the nine lives gift bag, as Alexander kept initiating dialogue with the cat instead of me.