Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
If you have an account that’s higher than NG++ then you need this spell. I’m on NG++++ and this spell helps kill the bosses a lot quicker
By Anonymous
You cannot safely use it with Red Tearstone Ring, or this could just be a remaster thing. Red Tearstone Ring is percentage based.
By Anonymous
Percentage of current max health pool. Sanctus is hp per second. Curse and dusk crown ring bring your current max health pool to a low total number if your vit is low. This allows Sanctus to offset the percentage based ticks with its hp based heal. Works in remastered fine
By Anonymous
Since when do I get 20% more souls from a dead enemy when using Power Within?
Was that always like that?
By Anonymous
You're getting more souls due to the overkill mechanic.
By Anonymous
If you deal 150% of the enemy health bar in one hit, you get 20% bonus souls.
By Anonymous
That's probably because of the overkill bonus. If you kill an enemy with more damage than is necessary over a certain threshold, you'll get 20% extra souls. Power Within increases damage output by a good bit.
By Anonymous
If someone wants to know how much HP is reduced per second, it's 1%. I am impressed this page does not mention this.
By Anonymous
Thank you! I was guessing it would drain 100% for the whole duration but yes strange it isn't mentioned.
By SlaveKnightKos
I have done testing on PW's affect on weapon buffs and I found that at least on DSR on the Nintendo Switch (I have it on console, but I do testing on Switch) Power Within does affect weapon buffs including, the magic weapons, the blade buffs, and the resins. This is because Power Within doesn't affect AR at all, it increases the damage you do with your attack by 40%. I used a +0 Broken Washing Pole and Sunlight Blade, then both with and without Power Within, and while the base damage was around 10 without buffs the difference between w/ and w/out Power Within was around 100 damage, leaving the only explanation to be that Power Within affects weapon buffs.

By Anonymous
If somebody uses this in pvp, hit them a couple of times then spam lloyds talismans.
By Anonymous
It's basically just RTSR but safe. Amazing!
By SlaveKnightKos
Safer and better, because it can even buff other buffs
By Anonymous
Power within and black flame make an amazing addition to a melee invader
By Anonymous
i got this spell but how do you even use it?
By Anonymous
It's not a spell, it's a pyromancy, you have to use a flame to cast it (a flame is a weapon that you can get from some NPCs, don't go near a bonfire to try if it works there, that's not the kind of flame you need...)
By Anonymous
need a pyro flame
By Anonymous
Rescue the pyromancer from the depths it's fairly early game. This way any class can become a pyromancer. Or you can start a fresh game as a pyromancer this way you'll start with the flame. Good luck.
By Anonymous
Balanced
By Anonymous
very
By SlaveKnightKos
indeed