Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Reminds me of that scene from spongebob... THE POWER WITHIN!
By Anonymous
KAIOKEN
By Anonymous
IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND
By Anonymous
Power within not working. Andcyes I tried to attack an enemy, no damage differences. And I don't have anything equipped with buffs. I've tried pwi on two different characters, same issue.
By Anonymous
My brother has the same problem we domt know how to fix it
By Anonymous
The power within only affects physical attack damage
By Anonymous
No it doesn’t, it increases all damage.
By Anonymous
It says that it will not work with personal buffs and I just realized that it includes transient curse. I was going to the 4 kings and had the curse active for the ghosts and power within will not show active until the buff expires.
By Anonymous
yep, i had the same problem, its annoying, you can just simply exit/re-enter the game to make Transient Curse expire
By SlaveKnightKos
Same here
By Anonymous
You never see this spell in DS3....
By Anonymous
Magic is dead in ds3 unfortunately
By Anonymous
No it's not. Maybe Power Within is not used very frequently, but there's plenty of casters in DS3.
By SlaveKnightKos
Power Within in DS3 is worthless because it lasts less than a third of this one, increases less than half the damage, and has the same downside. It is good for one shots and that is it. It is a shame but similar things happened to the Red Tearstone Ring and the Dragon Torso Stone. It's a shame, really. DON'T NERF SUPER-HYPER MODE DEMON'S SOULS REMAKE!!!
By Anonymous
Pretty busted pyromancy, I've been using this with my Strength build and i mostly use this as "Melt bosses before they can blink" spell, or as "Finish off tough bosses before they react" spell.
By Anonymous
Lol, you should see this with HCSM/Pursuers and dark bead(the physical DMG from dark magic isn’t hurt by resistances in higher NG cycles as bad as magic.) . Even up to NG+++ without PE it still wrecks bosses, I highly recommend a magic build if you plan on platinuming the game. It makes
By Anonymous
Best pyromancy to use during Four Kings. (Read: dirty bast*rds)
By Anonymous
i just spend 2 hours gaering everything needed for the kaioken buff (PW+RTR+Sanctus) it didnt work, hp dain is faster than its regeneraion
By ThunderFlip
Posts Avatar
As is written on the page, the Sanctus's meager 1 HP/sec regen will only be able to offset the Power Within drain at VERY low max health values. That's why it mentions being cursed and using the Dusk Crown Ring to cut your HP in half twice. Sanctus helps a little, but you can't expect it to negate the drain. You'll have to rely on using some additional healing.
By Anonymous
The effect can also end by quitting and restarting the game
By Anonymous
Can you use this and another buff, for example, gold pine resin or miracles?
By Anonymous
As long as it's not a self buff like regeneration miracles or magic barriers-anything works
By ThunderFlip
Posts Avatar
The Self Buffs page (linked on this page) has a complete list of other buffs that conflict with Power Within. You can only have one Self Buff active at a time.
By Anonymous
hey it say 73% stamina regeneration my question is did the spell stack with another stamina regeneration boost item like Mask of Child, Chloranthy ring, and Grass Crest Shield?
By Anonymous
It stacks very well with Chloranthy ring and Grass Crest.