Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
During difficult fights, I have Fane use time warp on my mage with skin graft skill who also does the highest damage. Works well.
By Anonymous
YOU ARE SO WRONG.

Time Warp & Apotheoses is the most powerful Combo in the game.

When combined with Adrenaline, Flesh Sacrifice, Haste, and skin Graft You can get up to 16AP with unlimited source points (AND THAT'S NOT ON A LONE WOLF RUN). You'll have to spend 3 AP on Apotheoses, and Skin Graft so effectively 13, but if you're really smart, and use Elemental Affinity effectively, you can stretch that already absurd 13 AP EVEN FURTHER.

The Build will cost you an insane amount of Memory. But With Sebille gaining Rooted, and Mnemonic; it's doable. Especially if you have Lohse in your group and she gives Sebille the Summon Inner Demon Skill-book, that's a +6 INT for 1 AP on a character that can now cast every powerful source skill in effectively one turn.
By Anonymous
Funny idea i found a mod that change some talent into innate, however that is not the point that i want from this mod. This mod provide a addition ability to swap any innate with elf's fresh sacrifice. Then i break into the code and delete the part about add talent since i don't want it after that i write down the code to swap time warp with dome of protection on my lizard ranger. How is that? Now not only my lizard can use fresh sacrifice, but she can also use time warp as well.
By Anonymous
Well mods can do anything, so yeah.
By Anonymous
Just use Fane with Mask of the Shapeshifter set to Elf Form, my brother.
By Anonymous
If you're not running lone wolf, best use of this is on another party member rather than yourself (unless you're waiting for a cool down maybe?) Fun idea: have your rogue that's not fane use adrenaline, then use time warp on them before their next turn.
By Anonymous
If you use Time warp and Adrenaline in the very same turn, you’re dumb.

You only use adrenaline on the extra turn, so you get max AP on both turns, and hopefully you don’t get a third.
By eolsunder
Posts Avatar
You only use Adrenaline on a turn where you absolutely need more APS to maybe kill a almost dead hard foe, or the battle is almost over and you won't get another turn anyway, etc. Otherwise it's no benefit. And yes, you never use Adrenaline on Fane's time warp first turn, you would only use it on the 2nd turn otherwise your just wasting the Adrenaline skill.
By Anonymous
Range of the Ability is 6 Meters BTW doesnt say on here.