Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
This article is really poorly worded and devoid of crucial information.
By Anonymous
summs up this enterie wiki tbh it ******* suck
By Anonymous
So edit and write it better, spoiled pricks...
By Anonymous
you can teleport to the hyper drive without opening the door to it.
By Anonymous
Just locate a lever? Where the hell is the lever???
By Anonymous
The Hyperdrive Protocol that gives haste is at (151,538). It is near the second pyramid. I used some sort of "teleport" ability to get there. The lever near it just opens the gate to go back.
By Anonymous
after opening the first gate teleport the one box you can reach off the button. the locked gate in the next room will open
By Anonymous
I was starting to think that the scholar tag was a must if you were playing solo like me, but i just realised that the BARBARIAN tag WORKS too for this quest :D That's a good thing after the facepalm of Bloodmoon Island :)
By Anonymous
The hologram on the floor and to the 'Hyperdrive' valve is a teleporter pyramid. You can drop one on hologram and it will appear on the other side. Use another pyramid to port over the wall.
By Anonymous
You can also send a character past that door with a leap ability, since the platform is visible from the room to either side of the door. Helps if you have leap on an Undead/Fane, as they can also just sashay through the poison. Likewise, I was still solo-controlling Fane when he went through the door to the core from here. Between Cloak & Dagger and The Pawn he was able to reach the core and deactivate it without issue (I had found the pipe route earlier but chose to explore instead). Highly recommend getting a leap skill on all your characters, it's super handy and requires at most 2 points in a skill to learn if your chosen branch doesn't offer one.
By Anonymous
easiest thing to do is to just use any teleport skill and walk along the pipes, you can then just teleport down right in front of the core and just walk right up to it. I didn't even have haste and I had no issues. Skipped the entire area worth of BS traps.
By Anonymous
*******!
By Anonymous
*******!
By Anonymous
Huge life saver! just teleport right where you're dumped off
By Anonymous
It's no *******, you may teleport going left of the shrine following pipes, there is also a hidden crate around 119/412 with yellow gloves.
By Anonymous
BE CAREFUL when you try to distract the two wolves fighting over the gem with a "meat"/"body parts".. check your inventory, do you really have an ordinary meat/body parts, or is it an important quest item, because it will take that instead!!

[SPOILER AHEAD!!]

I killed Shadow Prince and got his heart, then I talked to the two wolves that fighting over the gem (large ruby), I got dialogue option which goes like "reach out for your bag, and show them the body parts".. and guess what..?? this option will take out Shadow Prince's Heart from your inventory, and gave it to the wolves, and voila! this key item to complete few other quests are gone! I didn't realized until much later..
By Anonymous
I did the same thing. It was driving me nuts not knowing what the hell I did with that heart
By Anonymous
I did this too. So infuriating. What other quests apart from 'the Mother tree' are broken though?