- Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:43 pm #15974776
- Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 am #15978674
I found her in lord Kemms house 2nd floor in the kids room i think
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 am #15975966
Is the only option to kill queen Justinia? I have spoken to her and got no other option to close out the quest
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:58 am #15976101
Crazy fight at the end, the last remaining dwarf destroys a crate of Deathfog and kills 2 of my guys instantly!
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 pm #15976158
the dwarves destroy deathfog crates near the exit so when justinia walks out she dies even though I let her live... great
- Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:36 am #15983664
The same exact thing happened to me. Now the quest still remains open. A bug i guess?
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:44 pm #15976162
If you leave Justinia alive the quest does not close it just hangs until you go kill her very poor quest writing with the only option to finish the quest being killing her....
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:57 pm #15976927
That's not a problem with the writing, it's one of many bugs in the journal system. The quest is still completed, you still get the rewards, it still affects the story. It just doesn't say "closed".
- Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:14 pm #15977507
Is there any other way to open the "Suspicious Looking Hole in the Wall" besides lockpicking?
- Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:06 am #15978129
So, I can't get to queen Justinia because deathfog is blocking the illusionary door. Anyway to get through deathfog?
- Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:23 pm #15978161
you have to use the door on the left not the right one the right one leads you to a trap
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:13 pm #15979034
Hm, I appear to have done everything for this quest but it will not marked closed. I found Justinia after the whole ordeal, but then nothing. Still open too