Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
How are you supposed to unlock the tenebrium chest? theres no key and all it does is drain source, which isn't even a big deal because of the source fountain.
By Anonymous
Just rightclick and pick the lock
By Anonymous
Playing DOS2 DE Found the map of the island which showed 3 statues - sung the Hymnals found in the archives to blast the statues reveal hatches.
By Anonymous
Is there a way to convince the Advocate to let you speak to the tree or is killing him mandatory for this? I really want to have a run at some point where I do not kill him but if he's in the way of this it seems like he's unsalvageable unless you don't mind missing out on a monumental chunk of XP.
By Anonymous
Nope it's imposseble to do that
By Anonymous
For anyone trying to get the secret chest: 1) Use the Apportation spell, it’ll save you a lifetime of effort 2) The chest only contains a gold cup, Peace of Mind scroll, and a large wits potion (I have a loot skill of 0, so I think this is the base of what you’ll usually get, I can’t say for certain though)
By Anonymous
uh it also has a resist all potion, also the scroll is random
By Anonymous
Note: You can meet Eleanessa in Arx later.
By Anonymous
You are able to find it with high enough wits even if the advocate doesn't tell you about it. It may have been patched since previous comments, but I was able to find it from the screenshot even after the advocate was dead.
By Anonymous
Slight problem... I killed the Advocate... before he could tell me about the vault... what do I do now??
By Anonymous
Get the map where the knight the stolen bride and the other weirdo are hanging out
By Anonymous
There is a map where you meet the advocate's three servants, you can pick it up and it tells you about them.
By Anonymous
You can get the information from a elven druid spirit - it's near the destroyed house
By Anonymous
Just use a shovel at that location
By Anonymous
You have to be told about the hatch/archives to be able to detect it!
By Anonymous
You can't find the hatch until you are told about it!! Same as the treasure chests of the four heroes!
By Anonymous
at 33 wits and still NOTHING
By Anonymous
You don't get to see it until you're told about it...same as the treasure chests of the four heroes...
By Anonymous
I was able to dig where the hatch is and find it.
By Anonymous
Even if you are told about it, it does not appear unless something is triggered. For me it was to complete the advocate killing quest.