Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Malqg the Stalker will remain at the Advocate's original position, so be sure to go over and kill him too. Also, I got all of Basatan and the Advocate's vendor loot (or most of it) including over 50k gold in total.
By Anonymous
You get an achievement for speaking the tree's name called "What's in a name?"
By Anonymous
Once you kill the Advocate, don't forget about his 3 servants at the gate by the broken bridge who might've greeted you when you arrived. They'll be hostile and needing a dirtnap.
By Anonymous
Is the secret chest still in the archives room? I'm not seeing it.
By Anonymous
activate your teleport skill and you will see the outline of the chest. then its just a matter of finding the tiny spot that lets you click on it. its actually located under the floor between the little gap
By Anonymous
Put the camera like in image angle. If you cast Teleport u can see the chest behind the rocks.. With a good click on a pixel of the chest.. u can teleport him close to u
By Anonymous
Use Apportation skill and it'll transfer to your inventory
By accelera12
yes, it's still there -- it just takes some pixel-hunting to find it. though, the funny thing is, a few minutes ago, i was able to find it with my cursor, then teleport it to the ledge we're standing on and loot it. it was just a potion of some sort, and a couple hundred gold. but several moments later i reloaded a recent save to test something with the blade, and now i'm totally unable to find the chest. i wouldn't stress about it, it produced nothing valuable for me.
By accelera12
scratch that last comment -- i got really curious and realoaded the save again, and was able to find it once more. it's just hard to locate... your camera needs to be pointed at just the right angle. in fact, you can't see it normally. it's invisible. but, if you activate the "apportation" or "teleportation" skill, it will actually become highlighted in yellow, making it slightly easier to spot. you still need to swirl your cursor around until it becomes clickable, though. but again, it's still not worth it. second time around all i get is 685 gold and a large wits potion. meh, don't bother.
By Anonymous
I only get 14450 XP from entering the vault and picking up the unusual blade. Is this a bug or is the wiki just wrong?
By accelera12
yeah, i'm not sure about this one. i'm playing in may of 2020, definitive edition, v3.6.58.1306, and i just get 12,350 XP when i pick it up. i have two lizards in my party -- one with the "scholar" tag, and the other is my main. i've tried with both, and i've tried both speaking with it first and then examining, then examining and then speaking with it. neither yields any different result.
By PixiGlow
You're both correct. Definitive edition gives lower XP for entering the vault and picking up the unusual blade.
By Anonymous
Is the hidden chest worth the effort? Because buggered if I can find the right spot to teleport it from.
By Anonymous
It had a large wits potion, a rain scroll, and ~220 gold.
By Anonymous
he goes with the lady vengeance later on
By Anonymous
jahan
By Anonymous
How do I travel to Arx? The north route is destroyed and no ships go there. If I go to Where Malady wants to go I cant finish three of my quests that take place in Arx.
By Anonymous
It is the final questing area in the game continue playing through the game and you'll reach it.
By Anonymous
this is bs nothing here with 30 ranked wits
By Anonymous
You can't find it until you're told about it....