Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Staff of Magus definitely does not do physical damage.
Yeah it is supposed to deal the same type of damage as the staff.
Equip it and attack furniture/doors within reach.

Mind blown...
Why does two wands not have there own skill, seems kinda lame too me
For real! Dual wands are awesome. One-handed doesn't even have its own skill.
Yeah, Two wands should have a special skill, But one-handed doesn't need it, One handed is usually with a shield, so you have shields up. Having something else wouldn't be fair.
Maybe you are right but do we really need it? I didnt find Flurry or All-In useful in whole playthrough, in Staff of the Magus its fine cause its give you ranged attack while your basic is melee.

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 114
Flesh Sacrifice is the most useful non-SP one there, along with Doom of protection
Flesh Sacrifice is only good in early game, later you are getting destroyed by this -7 or so CON debuff(and also took off your shield if you dont pass required value) while having only around 10 base for example. I agree with Doom of protection being great, also I think Dragon Blaze is very good for Pyro mages while Encourage is decent at every level of the game.
agreed. i just made a Sebille build using here as a ranger with elemental arrows (bonus physical from the blood flesh sacrifice generates) combined with Adrenalin for 2 more first strike AP *and* executioner perk, if you aren't killing someone in 6 AP with blood arrows on *the* DPS class you playing on super high difficulty. generally she kills no less than 2 enemies in her first turn, with 3 other party members to mop up.
there are some skills like the exploding corpses skill
cat familiar is missing
its at summoning skills.