Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
The buff is either a static 1.5m or a 30% movespeed increase - Not entirely sure which as of yet, haven't had a chance to test it with higher than base movespeeds.
By Anonymous
Would be neat if this spell increased the range of ranged weapons too so it would be useful for more static characters.
By Anonymous
I love how the ingredients for the scroll includes panties. XD The dev's must have some interesting upskirt fantasies
By Anonymous
It's a fart joke, you dork.
By Anonymous
This spell is pretty useless, so at the beggining of the game, I did not get it.
By Anonymous
I find this one useful in pawn builds since it lasts 5 turns and is worth 7.5m of free movement. If you play an auto-attack build with pawn and opportunist this plus haste makes you go 10+m far for 0 points every turn, not super strong but very good for positioning. And I think worth 1 AP investment.
By Anonymous
For 1 ap its certainly not a bad,but 10m radius ruins its hard,the whole point of the spell is give your team ap advantage in movement and positioning and then your whole team need to hug caster *** potentially negating any benefits,this spell should work as team buff,not an aura.