Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Deathfog doesn't kill Dallis after the DE update, just a FYI.
By Anonymous
Further info: they both have the Undead tag now, I missed that. No wonder they're immune to Deathfog.
By Anonymous
Remember dhalis drops some really good early stat sticks if you kill her at the boat fight.
By Anonymous
Hardest part about this quest is honestly deciding who I want in my party for the rest of the adventure. I like everyone. Don't make me choose...
By Anonymous
fane is op the rest is secondary and beast is a dwarf, ***** that. and sebille is waifu (i cant believe i wrote that)
By Anonymous
I can believe it. You're trash.
By Anonymous
I killed sebille when I first encountered her. Best moment in my life.
By Anonymous
You can cast Fane's Time Warp on Malady to make her cast the spell more quickly.
By Anonymous
Tip: Necromancer with Living on the Edge, Shackle of Pain, then another character, and Haste. Haste on Fane, Shackle Dallis when she moves to the edge of her ship to snipe, then Living on the edge. Walk on the Necrofire down below her assistant created, and see her HP drain like*****e and 0-turn this fight.
By Anonymous
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
By Anonymous
Since Shackles is resisted by physical armor and she has about 400, I don't see how you can land it on the first turn.
By keldiver
you can also cast Living on the Edge on Malady when she´s low on life, and that should be close to when she finish her chanting. And if you want he good drop from Dallis bring her health below 400 hp.
By Anonymous
This fight is easily one of the most unpleasant experiences in this game, ENTIRELY because of Malady being a dumb *** and teleporting you away from the fight no matter how much you are smacking these wimps. Turn limits ruin any fight, period.
By Anonymous
Play on the hardest mode and try to kill Dallis then you have a challenge and no time to do it ( no cheese for real experience)
By Anonymous
If you’re really smacking them they should be dead by round 3…
By Anonymous
Can you retrieve objects that the companions you did not choose carried?
By Anonymous
Yes however they won't have much with them
By Anonymous
this boat fight is ridiculous, wth
By Anonymous
Depends on your build and team composition. I tried it the first time with a balanced 4 man party, and barely scraped by. The second time I did it, I went lone wolf Fane (necromancer/warfare strength based 2h) + lone wolf Sebille (necromancer/warfare/geo int based wand+shield) and the enemies all died in 2 rounds, and I was sitting around waiting for Malady to finish her spell.
By Anonymous
It's Litterally a DPS/survival check if your build is viable, if not, you are wiped
By Anonymous
If you have beaten Alexander you can beat this easily
By Anonymous
Had a finesse-based scoundrel character beside malady wearing the captain's armour set, supported by a magic damage dealer - charmed every enemy that came close to her, they could hardly land a hit. 10/10 would recommend this set :D