Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Easily best skill in the game. The 3SP Sourceries don't even hold a candle to this skill. It trivializes most, if not all, bosses. Terrify is a broken ability that has it all: High damage on magic armor, good range, 2 turn stun ability that apply after destroying the magic armor and like all of these weren't enough already, it's on a 1 turn CD, too. You can spam this broken ability forever to neutralize enemies then kill them with magic attacks.
By Anonymous
so if you kill Mhordkan to get his mace, you won't receive the skillbook? I have 3 source points and I have killed the advocate, but nothing happens when I turn the quest in. Also there is no option to tell him the demon's name even though I know it already.
By Anonymous
Glass cannon **** you answer :3
By Anonymous
The intelligence bonus, like any other stat boosting skills, is based off of your level and nothing else.
By Anonymous
Because I found the descriptions of how to get more than one, I'll explain it as it happened for me; When accepting the quest, make sure you only do it with one character. It's best not to talk to Jahan with the others at all if possible. Then do the quest normally. When completing the quest, first talk to Jahan with the character who accepted it originally. Get the rewards like normal. After that, talk to Jahan with each other character. The dialogue when you first talk to him allows you to both accept and turn in the quest, despite already having done so on a different character. This means that each character that talks to him about the quest the first time after another has already turned it in can get an additional summon inner demon book. However, any characters that accepted the quest before someone turns it in cannot get a duplicate book.
By Anonymous
As mentioned in a different comment, mercs also can do it, since they also get the dialogue for the first meeting with Jahan
By Anonymous
I thought this skill doubled the Int...
By Anonymous
As mention below, you can get this for every party member. After you kill the Advocate, Just go through all the speech up until you are to reveal the name of someone (DO NOT tell him about Adrhmal....), just leave conversation. After everyone has got one THEN you can turn in the in the quest by telling him the name of the doctor