Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By SirTizzyWizzy
If you don't get the leg there is no way to finish the quest. I was stupid enough to throw away the leg or something. :/
By Anonymous
It will be where you left it, whether you sold it or threw it somewhere.
By Anonymous
I did the same... cant remember wherever it is
By Anonymous
same here. It should be possible to complete using spirit vision or something...
By Anonymous
In my case I had to chose character with Scholar trait to get the reward, otherwise no reward at all, no matter the answer I give to the kids
By Anonymous
I used villian tag option and told the kids the newsll toughen them up. Got no quest reward?
By Anonymous
Glad its totally optional to have your character eat the severed and half-digested leg of a child.
By Anonymous
This is so cookbook best thing ever it is *****ing cool
By Anonymous
I felt like***** telling them
By Anonymous
Accidentally ate the egg with fane as he was not an elf, last save was eons ago so imma just suffer then :P
By Anonymous
When i ate the leg, 3k xp. then Friend of a shark appeared on the waters near the original shark. it was also a shark. killing it yields 1k xp. funny thing tho, when i attack it it swam onland since its not aggro yet, i attacked with ruptured tendons, and it bled continuously until it fights me for real.
By Anonymous
This Never Happened to me
By Anonymous
I play solo dwarf, got like 1000 items in my inventory after completing the whole reaper map, i keep everything i find, only sell things i'm sure i won't need. Can't find the damn leg, i guess it went into that white spider belly, i see nothing else. Is there a way to spawn items ?
By Anonymous
It's been a month so I don't know if you're still playing this save, but the leg is inside a shark on the beach near where the lifeboat first drops you off on Driftwood. I think it was around X: 456 Y: -47. This is my first playthrough and I have pet pal so I don't know if you need pet pal or not, but probably not. You have to kill the shark and loot the leg.
By Anonymous
Kids did not provide any loot for reporting the truth about Joe. (definitive edition)
By Anonymous
Did the mission a moment ago, you gain small reward (e. g. i choose special arrow)
By Anonymous
Yea... I got tempted by the [Villain] answer and didn't get anything. So I reloaded and consoled them like a real adult should and get my reward.