Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Doesn't seem to be working in my game...
the order changes for each game.
worked with fane as a start character
So how am I supposed to find out the order knowing the elements? there is no logical order that is obvious in itself.
The thing you click will say our first were x, our second is y etc. That's the order.

Power glowed = Amadia
Blood flowed = Tir
wind flowed = Duna
glowing flames = zorl
mind's blessed = xantessa
Vrogir is incorrectly listed as fire, in game he is muscle in the book. brawn beyond the rest = vrogir
brood from earth = rhalic
It was the good order for me :)
Do you noticed the kind of sarcophagus north from the yellow flag named "Ancient temple" ?
It's impossible to interact with it. However, you can touch it with spells, any idea ?
Touch it with Fane
The order DO CHANGE with every new game. Do NOT take this for the real one.
Worked for me as Sebille

1 - Amadia 2 - Tir-Cendelius 3 - Duna 4 - Zorl-Strissa 5 - Xantessa 6 - Vrogir 7 - Rhalic.
this was confirmed by me to work.

Fluffybunny

Souls: 50.00
The book on the skeleton provides the code key. Click the triangle pedestal ting next to it to get the riddle.

Fluffybunny

Souls: 50.00
The rat and the poet.
There is a rat located in the excavation area that asks you if you are a poet.
It says it needs a rhyme but wont accept any of the default choices. Anybody know the solution?
A well a everybody's heard about the bird b-b-b-bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird the bird is the word a well a bird bird bird well the bird is the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird well the bird is the word a well a bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird well the bird is the word a well a bird bird b-bird's the word a well a don't you know about the bird well everybody knows that the bird is the word a well a bird bird b-bird's the word a well a... A well a everybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird bird bird b-bird's the word a well a don't you know about the bird well everybody's talking about the bird a well a bird bird b-bird's the word a well a bird... Well don't you know about the bird well everybody knows that the bird is the word a well a bird bird b-bird's the word