Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

For some reason when my characters wear this armor they say "Ungh, it's been cursed" and they are perma-slowed. That's a shame cuz it's a good piece of gear in the early parts of the game.
Because it is cursed. You need to get all the items from Tyrants set to be able to wear them without penalty.
I was able to un-curse the helmet by purging 3 dead bodies with it. A demon appeared that I had to defeat. I also found the Tyrant's Stride legs in the room with Withermoore's soul jar
Coz u need whole set to lift the curse from items.
The way this thing is hidden is just *******. 15 points on the less interesting attribute and without a hint.
You can cast the 'peace of mind' skill to give a character plus 4 wits :)
How on earth are you supposed to find this? Put every single point into wits, the most useless early-game stat of all, at lvl5 when you are in there. Havent seen a single hint in the game. 99,9% of players HAVE to go on the internet to find this, bull*****gamedesign this one.
Agreed - the fact so many things are locked behind an inordinately high Wit-stat gate is illogical and frustrating! If you still want to get the stupid boots, have someone use 'Peace of Mind' (fire skillbook) to boost their wits, along with, I think, pumpkin-type food items. Ironically completing the set was one of the last things I did in Act 1, and of course the stuff was inferior to the vendor trash I could buy....I highly recommend 3 mods, "Craft Overhaul" and "Reduced Number Bloat", and "Armor-Based Saving Throws"...these modifications improve the game dramatically.
What are you people talking about? I found it on my first try! too bad the pants are still*****...
i cannot fr the life of me get it to work. I even cheated and mazed my wits and all my character does is say "quite the stare you've got"
There are two statues; are you sure you are talking to the right one?
well i had plenty of wits seeing as i was making sure i could always go first but when i triggered it the stupid pants went thru the ground! now i cant grab them any suggestions other then restarting?
Search area, use pop up menu to place pants in your hand, the open your inventory and place the pants in a bag