Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

He didn't come to help me in the fight against the magisters..
Also he did not appear in the fight against the magisters. This is *******.

"We have left Fort Joy behind us, and Slane as well. He'll have to save himself."

"We gave Radeka's Purging Wand to Slane, and he transformed into a lizard."
Yep, he didn't show up, should've probably kept the staff
"We have left Fort Joy behind us, and Slane as well. He'll have to save himself."

"We gave Radeka's Purging Wand to Slane, and he transformed into a lizard."

He did not show up for the ship fight. After leaving fort Joy Island I had a lot of quest logs saying I failed (Freed elf, fort joy arena) even though I am 100% sure I actually did.

Feels bad.
to all the people that are saying that slane didnt help them, in my case he destroyed the 3 shriekers that prevent you from progressing right before the fight with a worm that is near the ending of act 1.
It seems like there's a failure case where you do too many of the objectives at once before starting the fight sequence. It seems like if you get Radeka's purging wand, use it on the dragon, and then get the wand from the Dark Cavern, and then use the second wand to clear the shriekers... this leaves no room to clear Slane?
To complete this quest, do not purge the shriekers and just walk up to them until Slane shows up and destroys them. This closes the quest.
WHAT !?!?! You DON"T walk up to shriekers. You get toasted as soon as you are in sight of those things and the wand doesn't work either ( I have two of them ). You stand there and wave that thing and get tased to toast in very short order. The Dragon is still in chains as I went in and killed the witch and her crew ( Barely ) after checking the Dragon out. It couldn't talk because of the chains, so moved on. Anyway, the wands are useless against the Shriekers from my experience and if there isn't a way around them to the ship, then it is game over.
The dragon is a *****. He didn't come to help because I cleared the shriekers myself before saving him. But he couldn't clear the other shriekers on the right then?
What *******
How do i destroy his chains?
Attack the Totems or blast them with spells, they have a slight physical damage resistance.