Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Got it from killing Rajjarima while she was still chained up in one of the vaults on Bloodmoon Island
By Anonymous
I tried to consume almost all the souls in ACTII, still does not get the tag, the developer must changed something here
By Anonymous
i consumed the soul of the meister and instantly got the Villain tag
By Anonymous
My guess is that the souls have to be of characters that were allied to you (Sir Lora, the Meistr, the Arx Seekers, etc.) because I have played this game multiple times and consumed the souls of several characters (Mordus, Ryker, Alexander, The dwarf that ratted out Gywndian's family in the Blackpits, and basically every magister I've encountered). and have never gotten the tag via this method.
By Anonymous
So I killed the elf kill Sahalia, and then freed Aymo or w/e but I'm never given the option to tell him that it was I, who killed her. If I follow him back to the cave he sees her dead and just tells me that he fails her obviously unaware that I did it and I am unable to tell him I did it.
By Anonymous
I am both a villain and hero. I am the black and the white, the light and the dark, then yin and the yang. And I love. this. game!

PS I got hero by being generally awesome, villain by the stealing soul of nuns in Cloisterwood (though I also killed Blaine, the spider chick, the troll, Mordus, the undead upon second encounter, and rob anyone who turns their back to me)
By Anonymous
I just wanna remove this villain tag..... is there anyway to remove it with or without mods?
By Anonymous
i dont think you can, the only thing you can do is reload to a previous save before you got the tag
By Anonymous
simply edit the savegame (google for a how to)
By Anonymous
I didn't do any of that stuff and triggered it... By attacking Radeka without talking to her beforehand... (I just gave stingtail but saved his *** rigth after)
By Anonymous
Been trying to get this, killed Buddy, Dain etc, set the elf free but cannot get this to trigger. Even killed Ifan and Elodi.
By Anonymous
I got this tag when i teleport a magister archer away from paladin cork just as the archer was about to execute him.... I did kill Efan earlier however.
By Anonymous
Got it all the way at the end of Act III inside the lady vengeance. Absorbed the souls of the companions I didn't choose. Also got the Hero tag before that, so I'm both.
By Anonymous
Using Source Vampirism on Sir Lora the Squirrel got me the Villain tag literally right after I'd gotten the Hero tag from saving the family being executed in the Blackpits. Had been playing a relatively balanced game, plenty of heroic things and some senseless XP and/or loot motivated murder, plenty of things played neutral. But the fact I got one then the other so quickly makes it seem to me it is not a balance, but perhaps a 1 +1 = tag type system, with most choices not affecting your status. Either way if you're hero and want villain and have the Lora DLC, try absorbing him bc that worked for me. Was unintentional, but I'm good with max dialogue options. Trying to mostly skew good, but am mostly playing it as a game as opposed to any strict RP. Also Lora seems pretty useless after he's taught you the skill or two he can, and was already dead, so I'm glad to be rid of them tbh. xD
By Anonymous
Got it by "murdering" Trompdoy's irritating albeit neutral mocking illusory selves. Tho I did extort Unnis and tell Griff about Stingtail (with the intention to murder the assassin sent), and murder Migo and Yarrow after reuniting them, so I can't really say it's unfairly earned :v